We are contracted with the following insurance plans. Many plans may change their network names and affiliations throughout the year, however, so please check with insurance company or call our office if you have questions about in-network benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO Only)
- Cigna / Cigna Great West
- Choice Care Network / Humana
- First Health (GEHA)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
- Multiplan / PHCS
- Pacificare (Commerical Plans)
- Texas True Choice
Our physicians accept the following insurance plans by direct physician referral only. The referring provider’s office must call us or send a written referral before the appointment can be made:
- Pacificare Secure Horizons
- Tricare Standard
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare replacements
Preparing For Your Appointment
To provide the best care for you, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID (of the patient, or the parent’s photo if a pediatric patient)
- Insurance card (s)
- Referral from your PCP if required by your insurance plan
- A list of your current medications
- Current pharmacy information (name, phone number, street address)
- Our physicians send most prescriptions electronically, so please provide this information at the time of the visit.
- Prior Medical Records from other treating physicians
- Please talk with us before your appointment to determine which records, if any, should be obtained before you arrive
- Patients with a fractured (broken) nose should bring a close-up, recent picture of their face, taken prior to the injury.
- Please bring the X-Ray films or CD of the radiological films, if any, taken after the injury. The radiologist’s report is also helpful, but the films are necessary.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, RADIOLOGICAL FILMS, IMAGING STUDIES, REPORTS OF STUDIES:
- X-Ray films (or CD) of recent imaging or diagnostic tests; please bring the actual films or CD, in addition to any written reports from a radiologist.
- For Example: Sinus CT, CT of temporal bones, MRI’s, X-Rays of facial fractures
- Please note that Dr. Bryan will always want to review the actual films, in addition to the radiologist’s report.
- Reports of thyroid ultrasound, barium swallow, sleep study, audiograms.
New Patient Forms
To save time during your appointment, you can fill out these forms at home & bring them with you.
Pediatric Patient Forms:
Surgical Consent Forms
- Sinus Surgery (FESS) with/without Septoplasty
- Sinus Surgery (FESS), Septoplasty, Turbinate Reduction
- Tonsillectomy with/without Adenoidectomy
- Tube Removal with/without Paper Patch
- Turbinate Submucous Resection
- Tympanoplasty with/without Mastoidectomy
- UPPP with/without Tonsillectomy